Intoxicate your senses. Each industry-exclusive column reveals a beautiful, yet shocking burgundy interior upon opening. Each limited edition pair is individually numbered and boasts a glass air tower with a snakeskin motif. Flaunt your food with the same devotion as a vintage car collector.
- Limited Availability - Only 13 pairs of Burlesque columns exist - etched with the Burlesque name and production number out of 13. Each pair is an unapologetic expression of the pinnacle of luxury.
- Burlesque Interior - Inspired by the velvet interiors of antique jewelry boxes and deep reds often seen in luxury cars, this first-of-its-kind burgundy finish is avante garde temptation incarnate. A striking contrast to the cool interior, this finish is an unexpected backdrop for fresh greens and other vibrant ingredients.
- Snakeskin-style Air Tower - An exotic, custom glass air tower in matte ceramic ink layered over bold red metallic ink and finished with an exquisite snakeskin motif. As the centerpiece of the column, the air tower distributes cool air throughout.
- Pairs with Cuts By JennAir - The bold red and snakeskin motif on the interior of a Burlesque column is complemented by Cuts leather panels or other animal patterns and textures. Add a custom handle to design a column pair that is unlike any other in the world. Panel and handle sold separately.
- Ecliptic Lighting - Live beyond the shadow. Abandoning the dark spots cast by dated puck lighting, over 650 LEDs frame and fill your column, coming alive at a touch of the controls. Each zone awakens and pulses as you mold your column to your desires.
- Emotive Controls - At waist-level, this panel invites touch, challenging the idea that controls should be out of sight and out of reach. Control every zone and choose presets to coax out the flavors of your produce, meat, beverages, spirits and beyond-and dominate your domain according to your desires.
- Seamless Touches - With a stealth flush door, columns go incognito until you open wide. The industry-first Obsidian hinge and burgundy concealed details melt into their surroundings.
- Solid Glass and Metal - All-metal bin and shelf frames. Thick, naturally odor-resistant solid glass. A forcefield at the edge that prevents spillovers. To hell with cheap plastic in luxury door bins, shelves and liners.
- Hushed Acoustics - Unheard of. We're decibel for decibel one of the quietest leading luxury built-in columns out there. Casting off abrupt start and stop cycles, our columns ditch swings in temperature and humidity, running unobtrusively in the background. Brilliance doesn't have to announce itself, it just is.
- Remote Access - Open door. Power outages. Filter changes. Connect to WiFi for real-time notifications and control your columns from anywhere. Tap and swipe on both iOS and Android devices. 1 1 Appliance must be set to remote enable. WiFi & app required. Features subject to change. For details and privacy statement, visit jennair.com/connect.
- Magnet-to-Metal Seal - We frame and line our columns in metal-not the spineless plastic of outdated luxury. Powerful magnets in our gaskets grasp the column directly, creating an airtight seal.
- Max Cool Option - Plummet internal temperatures to their lowest point for 24 hours.
- Smooth Close Drawers - Smooth moves. Each drawer opens and closes fluidly and quietly, even when fully loaded.
- ENERGY STAR® Certified - JennAir® columns are ENERGY STAR® certified.
- Shapeshifter Drawers (Refrigerator) - From craft beer to the farmer's market. Whether you're marinating a steak or storing a charcuterie tray, every drawer has presets to meet your desires.
- Vacation Mode (app only) 2 - Switch to Vacation Mode while you're away from home, even if you're already on vacation when you remember to use it. 3 Vacation Mode switches to a low-power state, allowing the column's insulation to keep food cold. 3 Appliance must be set to remote enable. WiFi & App required. Features subject to change. For details and privacy info, visit jennair.com/connect. 2 Conserve energy while you're away from home, even if you're already on vacation when you remember to set it.
- Sabbath Mode - Allows the door of the refrigerator or freezer to be opened or closed during the Sabbath or other religious holidays without directly turning on or off any lights, digital readouts, solenoids, fans, valves, compressor, icons, tones or alarms.
- Discreet Water - Drips. Engineered. Out. A dual valve does away with the "last drop splash."
- Smart Integration - Use voice commands with an Alexa-enabled device or the Google Assistant for a fluid experience. 4 4 Appliance must be set to remote enable. WiFi & App required. Features subject to change. For details and privacy info, visit jennair.com/connect.
- On-Demand Experts - Connect with the JennAir Epicenter through chat, email or call to tap into the brilliant minds of experts who know JennAir® appliances inside and out. Receive diagnostic codes on the app and they'll deploy service targeted to your column's best interest. 5 5 WiFi & app required. Features subject to change. For details and privacy statement, visit jennair.com/connect.
- Down-Low Airflow - Venting at the base of our columns adds more usable space above and creates clean lines all around.
- Adaptable Installation - New construction. Replacing built-ins. Upgrading from subpar models. Our columns smoothly adapt to installation site situations, thanks to multiple utility areas.
- United Dual Toe-Kick
- Produce Preserver - Allow the taste of your fruits and vegetables to endure
- Catwalk Shelf
- Water Filter Included - Certified to reduce potentially harmful contaminants
|Star K Certified
|Freezer Volume (Cu Ft)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.